Business expanding! Grow your career and future!
Company is an industry leader in Planning, Design and Construction of Multifamily housing. They’re seeking a candidate with considerable architectural experience (5-10+ years) to assume a leadership position and be an integral member of the management team! This is a hands on working management position.
The skills and expertise you’ll need to be successful include:
· Minimum Bachelor Degree in Architecture or related field of study
· Experience with wood frame buildings 1-4 stories Podium and Garden style.
· Manage staff work flow and production.
· Construction projects include ground up, rehabilitation and repurposing of existing facilities
· Minimum 5-10 years of experience working on architectural projects. 3-5 years in a leadership position.
· Architectural licensure in the State of Wisconsin
· CAD proficiency for architectural design purposes
· BIM-REVIT proficiency for architectural design, rendering and management purposes a plus, but not required.
· Knowledge of specification writing
· Proficient with data management software such as MS Word and Excel
· Knowledge of applicable building and life safety codes
· Knowledge of building materials, building systems, construction techniques and processes
· Ability to creatively and effectively prepare documents for client presentations
· Ability to prepare high quality contract documents and specifications throughout the schematic design, design development and construction document phases.
· Ability to coordinate with engineering, design and regulatory entities
· Ability to perform field inspections and reports for jobs in the construction phase
· Written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to assume a leadership position to mentor and grow staff of 7-10 Architects, Drafters and Coordinators.
Call to discuss your qualifications and discuss additional detail about the company and opportunity.
*If your compensation needs are outside of this range, please indicate in your response.
You may be a match for this existing position, or I can market you to leading companies locally or nationwide in confidence.
Connect with me on LinkedIn http://www.linkedin.com/in/rickkaye0921
Check out current openings on my LinkedIn page, Indeed or on our company site at www.scbrookfield.com.
Call 262-754-3206 to for more information or send resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org Rick Kaye / MRINetwork - Nationwide Construction Recruiter